Effective: January 1, 2020
Our websites may link to websites from other companies or organizations. We are not responsible for their privacy practices of those other parties. Also, we are not responsible for the content or operation of their websites.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information on this website in the following ways:
We regularly track site traffic for administrative purposes. We use this anonymous data for a few things:
- To ensure smooth site traffic flow.
- To assess what pages on our sites are visited the most.
- From what countries or Internet Service Provider [ISP] domains visitors access our site.
Our web servers collect the anonymous information that your browser automatically transmits any time you are on the web.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data they hold. We only store your IP address with personal information if you submit that information through a form on our site.
We also have implemented the following Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads across the internet. We use ad-tracking, along with third-party vendors. These use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie). Together, these cookies report if you have seen our ads (ad impressions) and how you have interacted with our ads and ad services. We want this information so we can make sure any of our advertising that you see is relevant to you.
Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
We may from time to time use Facebook Advertising, Facebook Pixel Re-Marketing, and communications. This tool allows us to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous and we cannot see the personal data of any individual user.
On our sites, except as explained above, we only collect personal information when you choose to provide it to us. Some examples of times we would ask you to provide personal information:
- When you submit an employment application.
- When you submit a contact or inquiry form.
- When you submit a training registration form.
- When you submit a consent form for testimonials.
- When you log into a client portal.
- When you order supplies.
- When you renew software licensing agreements.
- When you register for one of our services, such as receiving newsletters.
- When you register to receive informational product materials, whitepapers, eBooks, and guides about our products and services.
- When you utilize interactive quizzes, demos, calculators, or other tools provided by our websites.
- When you send us a question or comment by email.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information:
Information you provide to us
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, phone number, contact preferences, and customer information).
- Billing information.
- Employment information.
- User account information.
- Information about your interest in our products, programs, and services.
Information we collect automatically
- Device information (such as IP address, operating system, browser, and other information about your system and connection).
- Product usage and performance data.
- Demographic and interest data (via Google's Display Advertising Features and Facebook's Conversion Tracking Pixel, outlined above).
What we do with personal information
We use anonymous information from Google Analytics to improve our site functionality.
We use Google's Display Advertising Features and Facebook's Conversion Tracking pixel to understand your personal preferences and ensure any ads we deliver are relevant to you.
We use your user-provided personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your communication.
- To provide the product or service that you requested when providing your information.
- To send more information about products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
We may disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of our Company, our users, or the public.
Categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
We may provide your personal information to the following third parties:
- Unbounce: https://unbounce.com/privacy/
- Campaign Monitor: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/policies/
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
We do not disclose to third parties personal information of customers that we collect for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option that prevents that information from being disclosed to third parties for those purposes. To exercise that option, review the opt-out settings as listed below in the "Do not track signals" section for Google and Facebook, respectively.
Do not track signals
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Customize the Google Display Network ads by using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by using their Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Set preferences for how Google advertises through you using the Google Ads Settings page. If you want to opt out of internet-based advertising as a whole, you can:
- Change your cookie settings in your browser.
- Visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- Install a browser plug-in to disable cookie storage.
We may use your personal information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you have two ways of stopping it.
Follow the unsubscribe instructions at the end of email communications.
Email us at email@example.com and request to be removed from advertising lists.
Except as expressly described, we do not honor do not track signals.
We take measures to prevent unauthorized access to and maintain security of information collected.
Notice if personal information is compromised
We will notify you if we learn that your personal information is compromised.
Reviewing your personal information and making changes
To update personal information submitted via an online contact, inquiry, or registration form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To update personal information submitted for an employment opportunity, you may email us at email@example.com.
To make modifications to your email communication preferences, or to opt-out from receiving our newsletters or marketing emails, click on the (CHANGE FORMAT) or (REMOVE) links located at the bottom of each email we send out to make updates.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you believe that information regarding a minor under the age of 13 has been provided to us, please contact us as indicated below.
Email us at InfoSecurity@ReyRey.com or contact us at:
Information Security Department
Reynolds and Reynolds
One Reynolds Way
Dayton, OH 45430
Your California rights
If you are an individual residing in California, you may have additional rights with regard to the information we gather about you. Upon verifiable written request, we will provide to you information regarding the types of personal information we gather about you, the types of sources from which we obtain the information, the purposes for which the information is gathered, and the types of third parties with which we share or to whom we sell the information. In addition, upon verifiable request or when required or otherwise appropriate, and within periods (if any) set by applicable law, we will endeavor to grant you reasonable access to the personally identifiable information that we hold about you provided that you establish to our reasonable satisfaction that you are the person whose personal information is requested. We may deny such access where the denial is permitted by applicable law and every request from an individual will be assessed on a case by case basis. In the event a request is denied, we will notify you regarding the reasons for the denial in writing. Consistent with how your personally identifiable information is maintained in the ordinary course of our business, we will provide the information in an understandable form, and to the extent feasible in a format that permits you to use the information on other systems. We may impose a reasonable charge when a request is made (e.g., for photocopying or postage) to the extent permitted under applicable law. In addition, we will endeavor to take reasonable steps to permit you to correct, amend, or delete personally identifiable information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete. To guard against fraudulent requests for access, we may require sufficient information to allow us to confirm the identity of the individual making the request before granting access. We will not discriminate against consumers who exercise their rights under California law. However, we may charge different prices or provide a different quality of goods or services if the difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your personal information and may offer financial incentives to an individual for the collection, sale, or deletion of personal information if the individual provides its prior consent to the terms of those incentives. For questions regarding this policy or to make a request please contact us at (800)769-2272. You can also make a request by clicking here.
Changes to this policy
We will post any change to this policy on this page.