Focus on your daily business, not vendor management.
The average dealership has eight vendors. When working with third-party vendors, you are ultimately responsible for what data they receive, who has access to it, and how they are using it. Keep in mind, you are responsible for protecting data even when it’s no longer in your system.
Your time is better spent running your business than managing these details. Therefore, we created a way for you to securely transfer data with outside vendors. These vendors apply to be a part of our network and go through a comprehensive certification process.
With Reynolds Certified Interface Program you can focus on your day-to-day business operations and let us handle the secure data movement.
What we do for you
- Ensure certified third parties meet all federal and state requirements for data security.
- Send data securely using real-time, bi-directional, custom-built interfaces for each certified third party.
- Audit each certified third party on a regular basis to ensure the received data is not misused.
- Provide interface enhancements in conjunction with any new or major software updates to certified third parties.
- Track data changes from third-party vendors to identify data corruption with the ability to provide support and remedial efforts if a data incident occurs.
After clicking submit a member of our data services team will contact you shortly via phone or email to discuss your needs. We value your privacy and will not share your information with other third-party providers.