Focus on your daily business, not vendor management.
When working with outside vendors, you are ultimately responsible for what data they receive, who has access to it, and how they are using it. Keep in mind, you are responsible for protecting data even when it’s no longer in your system.
Your time is better spent running your business than managing these details. That’s why we created a way for you to securely transfer data with outside vendors. These vendors apply to be a part of our network and go through a comprehensive certification process.
With Reynolds Certified Interface Program, you can focus on your day-to-day business operations and let us handle the secure data movement.
What we do for you
- Ensure certified RCI Participants meet all federal and state requirements for data security.
- Send data securely using real-time interfaces that are, bi-directional, and tailored to the needs of each certified RCI Participant.
- Audit each certified participant during initial certification and subsequent re-certifications to ensure the received data is properly delivered, properly displayed, and not misused.
- Ensure certified RCI Participants’ integrations operate properly with any new or major software updates from Reynolds.
- Track data changes from participants to identify data corruption with the ability to provide support and remedial efforts if a data corruption event occurs.
After clicking submit a member of our data services team will contact you shortly via phone or email to discuss your needs. We value your privacy and will not share your information with other third-party providers.