Control and Profitability of the Sale
• Assist customers and step in when necessary as they are shopping online.
• Engage customers with an interactive online aftermarket presentation and signing ceremony.
• Accept down payments electronically.
• Send deals for funding electronically to lower CIT times and increase profits.
• Present service upsell opportunities electronically with videos and pictures.
• Track all profit opportunities to ensure employees are presenting every upsell, every time.
Accuracy of the Transaction
• Match customer information and vehicle details entered online to CRM and DMS records.
• Receive automatic updates for monthly payments, rates and rebates, trade valuations, and financing terms throughout the negotiation process.
• Allow customers to receive complete service invoices and notifications with pre-populated totals so they can pay online.
• Schedule service appointments online in a central hub that contains all previous service history.
• In accounting, reconcile in seconds, not hours, with complete accuracy that matches every time.
Efficiency of Your Employees
• Sign deals electronically, no matter where the customer is, to speed up the sale.
• Access deals simultaneously in the office to speed up the funding process.
• Send recommended services electronically with pictures and videos, allowing the customer to select and send back which ones they approve.
• Accept payments in ways that are convenient for the customer – online, text, or contactless – to eliminate cashier bottlenecks.