The Reynolds and Reynolds Company Foundation
The Company Foundation focus
The Reynolds and Reynolds Company Foundation, founded in 1986, has a focus on giving towards higher education programs. We proudly support individual students and academic institutions. Our goal is to prepare quality students for key roles in our regional communities.
If you are interested in a grant for a non-profit organization in the Dayton, Ohio area, see our Associate Foundation.
Grants for higher education institutions and scholarships are made four times annually. Organizations can be considered for a grant once per fiscal year. An approved grant does not guarantee future support. If you receive our grant, we may ask for a comprehensive assessment of grant success.
We focus on supporting our community in areas where we primarily operate — Dayton, Ohio; Celina, Ohio; Houston, Texas; College Station, Texas.
Due to federal law, policy, or budget limitations, we do not contribute to the following:
- Organizations without IRS tax exemption 501(c)(3) status
- Individual primary or secondary schools
- Sectarian organizations having a predominantly religious purpose
- Political parties, offices, or candidates
- Fraternal or veteran’s organizations
- Organizations who cannot provide adequate accounting records or procedures
- Tax-supported universities and colleges for operating purposes
- Funding for deficits or debt retirement
- Courtesy advertising
- Fundraising events
- Capital campaigns
All applications must be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use our submission guidelines to make sure all necessary information is included with your application.
If you are interested in a grant for a non-profit organization in the Dayton, Ohio area: