Think theft can't happen at your dealership?
Almost 40% of dealers have experienced theft and 62% of that comes from employees. But you can protect your dealership from theft and embezzlement with a system that constantly analyzes daily operations for unethical practices.
Reduce the likelihood of theft with Suspicious Activity Monitoring, our dealership-wide analytic tool that alerts you when questionable activity is found.
Reduce your risk of employee theft with:
- A dealership-wide system that uses forensic accounting analytics to monitor your dealership so you can spend more time running your business.
- System notifications to employees to deter theft.
- Color-coded reporting that flags transactions as questionable so you can quickly review.
- Detailed monthly reporting sent directly to your email for a deeper dive into transactions.
- Options to ignore events and activities that are within your common business practices.
Protect Your Dealership
What's really going on?
Can you recover?
88% of businesses never get stolen money back.
Who is the culprit?
Even trusted employees steal with the right motivation. Most thefts occur from employees who have worked at the dealership for 5 or more years.
How much could you lose?
The average loss due to employee theft in 2017 was $800,000.