When customers move from online to in-store during the sale, it can be tough to maintain consistency. How often do you rekey information the customer already submitted online or struggle to explain why their payment is different than what they saw initially?
With the Retail Management System, you can achieve a seamless buying experience by:
• Engaging customers with personalized conversations through whatever channel they prefer.
• Delivering a guided shopping experience.
• Accessing every touchpoint you have with customers in one central location.
• Working one deal – online to in-store – with no rekeying or mismatched details.
Sustainability and growth are tough when you have capacity issues – not enough space, not enough techs, or both. You can’t sell more hours each week. The only way to grow is through efficiency gains and higher margin ROs.
With the Retail Management System, you can expand your capacity without expanding your hours by:
• Providing customers an online hub to schedule service, view vehicle history, and see recommended maintenance.
• Free up advisors' time with self-service check-in and pick-up options.
• Allow customers to approve work with the click of a button and pay from anywhere.
Sending paper deal jackets to lenders, mailing checks to vendors once or twice a month, and waiting on customer payments, are tying up your cash.
With the Retail Management System, you can take control and speed up your cash flow by:
• Reviewing and fulfilling electronic deals simultaneously.
• Submitting a complete, digital deal jacket to lenders for funding in hours, not days.
• Sending electronic invoices that customers can pay instantly from anywhere.
• Paying your bills electronically, precisely when they are due.