Protect your customers; protect yourself.
The cost of not taking data security seriously has far-reaching effects beyond dollars and cents. In fact, eight out of 10 consumers would not return to a dealership if their information was hacked1. That’s why dealers, OEMs, and industry vendors all have a stake in protecting consumers’ personal information. As a Reynolds customer, your data is protected throughout the entire Retail Management System and during its transfer to all of your OEMs and certified third-party vendors.
How does Reynolds help you with data security?
- Our Retail Management System is compliant with all state and federal security regulations.
- Timely security enhancements stay on top of the constantly changing security environment and regulations.
- All software and data transfer interfaces are monitored regularly to identify and fix potential weaknesses.
- We provide options for secure data movement to necessary OEMs and third-party vendors.
- In the event a data incident does occur, we provide support for dealerships and certified third parties.
After clicking submit a member of our data services team will contact you shortly via phone or email to discuss your needs. We value your privacy and will not share your information with other third-party providers.