Position description:The Training Department plays a crucial role in connecting our customers to our software. The main purpose of this position is to help our customers make a smooth conversion to the Reynolds and Reynolds system and provide training and customer support throughout the process.
In this position, you will travel approximately 80% of the time and you will typically be given at least 1 month advance notice about upcoming trips. You will travel both individually and with a team installing and converting our software for customers. This requires excellent presentation and communication skills as you will meet with dealership management to understand the needs for each dealership. Based on these requirements, you will customize the system and train key dealership personnel on how to use the solution.
When you are not physically at a customer site, you will support current customers, prepare for future trips, and conduct follow-ups with recently installed customers from your home office. Since you will be working from a home office, we will provide you with a company cell phone, laptop, and printer-scanner-copier equipment. Starting salary for this position is $48,000 to $50,000 per year.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a health savings account
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
Training lasts approximately 2-3 months and includes department observations, classroom instruction, and on-the-job training with a mentor. Classroom instruction includes product training as well as automotive dealership operations. You will focus on one area of the software during your product training and assist experienced representatives with customer set-up and implementation. In addition, you will have the opportunity to see Reynolds’ solutions ‘in action’ by visiting car dealerships that already utilize our solutions on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must have reliable home internet with sufficient bandwidth for video conferencing
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.