As a Graphic Designer, you will create and design direct mail and other marketing products. You will also be responsible for creating, altering, and cleaning up logos and images to prepare them for printing. In addition, you must be comfortable interacting and communicating with internal associates in a fast paced environment.
This is a second shift position (3:00 - 11:30pm) and is located in Celina, Ohio.
- Degree in Graphic Design or classes in HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge and experience with various software tools including CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and FusionPro preferred
- Understanding of printing processes, color theory and design
- Creativity necessary to create custom images
- Strong communication skills