This is a second shift position (3:00 - 11:30pm) and is located in Celina, Ohio.
- Degree in Graphic Design or classes in HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge and experience with various software tools including CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and FusionPro preferred
- Understanding of printing processes, color theory and design
- Creativity necessary to create custom images
- Strong communication skills
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.