Position description:Reynolds and Reynolds prides itself in its award-winning recognition for customer service. The Customer Service Representative interacts with both internal and external customers to maintain this reputation of delivering a high level of customer service and support. Our Customer Service Representatives serve as the single point of ownership for dealership computer software issues and are responsible for assuring customer satisfaction. We have several entry-level positions for those who enjoy problem solving, critical thinking, and working with others on a daily basis.
Training will consist of classroom-style training, on-the-job with a mentor, and online courses
- Ability to think critically, analytically, and problem solve
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills