*Shift: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm EST or Tuesday-Saturday 8am-5pm EST*
At Proton Technologies, Inc., an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, we are looking for a customer driven IT Helpdesk Support Specialist. In this role you will be the first line of contact for all customers and will be tasked with solving a variety of client issues with rapid resolution. As an IT Helpdesk Support Specialist you will focus on strengthening client relationships by working one-on-one with customers via phone, guiding them through troubleshooting their technical issues. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Thoroughly documenting problems, troubleshooting steps, and resolution via Proton's ticketing system
- Troubleshoot and replace failed computing hardware on both desktop PC's and laptop computers (motherboards, NIC's, video cards, laptop monitors, laptop keyboards, etc.)
- Work with troubleshooting switches, routers, and firewalls while maintaining a firm understanding of their roles
About Our Company:
Proton Technologies, Inc., an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, is an IT services company that provides IT support and amazing customer service to over 400 auto-dealership clients across the country. Proton is not the normal "ticket, ticket, ticket" IT support shop. Proton likes to keep the stress level low, the fun level high, and the quality of life excellent for their team!
- At least 2-3 years in an IT Helpdesk/Desktop Support role required
- High School Degree or General Education Degree (GED) required
- One-year certificate from a college or technical school is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Active Directory domains
- Expertise with printer troubleshooting (network and local), scanner troubleshooting (network and local), and wireless troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers lineup of products Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2010, 2013
$45,000 – $52,000 / year
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.