Gubagoo, a division of Reynolds and Reynolds that focuses on conversational commerce, is looking for an Entry Level Customer Success Specialist to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. In this role, you will be the face of the company to resolve any issues that arise, help us safeguard our revenue, and retain customers. The most successful Customer Success Specialists are empathetic to customer needs, resourceful and self-starters. Our top associates enjoy building customer relationships through frequent and effective communication, collaborating with teammates and other internal departments, and ensuring customers are satisfied with our products and services. Starting salary ranges from $40,000-$45,000 yearly.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs
- Provide client support and handle client communication effectively
- Manage client businesses to achieve profitability
- Maintain existing clients to achieve revenue goals
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions
- Ensure that client requests are answered timely and accurately
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customers’ needs
- Maintain up to date knowledge about company products and services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in customer success roles
- 1-2 years+ customer facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management & organization skills
- Customer oriented attitude and problem solving aptitude
- Able to work outside of regular business hours
- Experience with CRM systems and/or social media integrations a plus
$40,000 – $45,000 / year
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.