On the Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or other related field preferred
- 7+ years Engineer experience, extensively with Java or C#, React, Node.js, Postgres and relational databases
- Experience with DevOps, Kubernetes is preferred
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technologies and best practices
- Operate with a security and reliability-first mindset
- Have a playbook for running agile teams with minimal overhead
- Have the skills to create simple solutions for complex problems quickly; often benefiting from tried-and-true techniques
- Put user value before tech, learn quickly, work iteratively and naturally seek collaboration
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable working as a team, helping train, guide, and lead others in building projects start to finish
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.