The Talent Acquisition team is on the forefront of Reynolds to prospective career professionals, so developing a first impression of our company and differentiating us from other potential career opportunities is a key piece of your job. This position does involve travel to local and remote career fairs, along with the opportunity to work with college or university representatives to promote the Reynolds and Reynolds brand.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Recruiting, Sales or Customer Service
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize daily and handle constant change
- Must be willing to work occasional overtime
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.