Position description:As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for all aspects of our product life cycle including the technical, functional, and business foundations of our products. You will act as the liaison between cross-functional teams including but not limited to; Change Management, Software Development, and the Call Center. Your goal is to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects, deadlines and deliverables all while communicating the overall product delivery to your team. In addition to product management, you will be responsible for testing a variety of software applications to help ensure our products are to the highest quality. If you feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment, this is the position for you!
- Automotive or dealership experience is a plus, but not required
- A degree with technical or business emphasis, preferred
- Understanding of business intelligence and data analytics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict, solid problem solving skills
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.