The Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Web Development team strives to provide our customers with dynamic, helpful, easy-to-use websites. We are seeking an entry-level Web Developer interested in writing code for both the front-end and back-end of our corporate websites. In this role, you will work with the Marketing and Graphic Design teams to build and maintain company websites, collaborate with other team members on major development projects, and continue to hone your technical skills under the guidance of a mentor.
This position requires critical problem-solving skills, multitasking, a detail-oriented nature, and the ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Members on this team utilize both MacBook Pros and Windows computers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Interest in Drupal 8 and/or WordPress development
- Desire to learn proprietary development tools and systems
- Understanding of web best practices, responsive design, and current techniques
- Ability to work in both Mac and Windows environments
- Self-motivated, critical thinker, thrives in a small team environment
- Self-directed learner who picks up new skills quickly
- Experience working with Git version control and the command line is a plus