As an IT Technician, you will be part of a team of IT professionals who provide in-house technical PC hardware and software support for over 1300 associates. You will respond to user calls/trouble reports and personally visit associates to troubleshoot the nature of the problem and take the necessary course of action to resolve it. This will provide you with the opportunity work with a variety of equipment and issues including Linux/Windows servers, desktops, laptops, network connectivity, software issues, and our state-of-the-art data center. In addition, you will also be assigned special projects in which you will get to research new technology and solve more complex problems.
- 2 year IT degree, tech school, or equivalent experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to take advantage of training and learning opportunities
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Independent, self-starting attitude
- A+ Certification, a plus
- Hands on experience with PC operations, preferred