As a Parts Manager your primary focus will be to establish professional relationships with customers and help their businesses become more efficient, effective, and profitable. You will work with dealership personnel to identify trouble areas within the dealership and then use established and proven consulting services programs, as well as your industry knowledge, to help solve these issues. Once a project is complete, you will follow-up with customers to maintain relationships and provide ongoing ‘fee for service’ support and problem resolution. By helping these customers become successful in the different areas of the dealership, you will build trust that will further drive consulting services sales. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your automotive skills and make a difference for automotive dealerships across the country, please apply today!
Our training consists of time with experienced consulting and sales representatives in the field for approximately 90 days, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction through our offices in Dayton and Houston. Your compensation during training will be a $55,000 base salary. You will be eligible for quarterly bonuses after the 6-9 month training period. Total targeted income after training (including base and bonuses) is $75,000+.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must have reliable home internet with sufficient bandwidth for video conferencing
- 3+ years of automotive dealership experience (sales associate/representative, service advisor, parts counter, controller, marketing associate)
- Dealership management experience is a plus (sales manager, internet sales manager, business development manager, F&I manager, marketing manager, marketing director, parts manager, service manager, fixed operations manager)
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's preferred but not required
- Must be willing to travel extensively overnight (up to 5 nights per week)
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a health savings account
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
$55,000 – $75,000 / year
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.