Position description:As a Client Coordinator you will be responsible for handling incoming calls from our clients across the United States and assisting them with the service and support you will be trained to provide. In this position, you will build and maintain rapport with our clients while you train, trouble shoot and consult them on how to use our products to their full potential.
If you are seeking a position where you can make a difference, daily, and also grow your professional career, apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think critically, analytically, and problem solve
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment