See Application Instructions Below for Job Locations
You will be a Reynolds solutions expert that drives and achieves specific sales goals and market share growth of a specific set of solutions – you will drive and advance the sales cycle. You will participate in the planning and implementation of market strategies, take actions that have a significant impact on a specific business function, and drive and achieve sales goals of a specific set of solutions through the sales cycle. You will participate in solutions team business reviews and in customer prospect events and trade shows. You will act as a subject matter expert for an assigned solution set while accomplishing lead program execution tasks, gathering competitive intelligence, and helping train other sales associates. Other duties will include completing all administrative tasks including the maintenance of appropriate reporting/database systems.
Training consists of on-the-job training with Account Managers and the area Regional Sales Director. In addition, Account Managers participate in nine classes through Reynolds University (approximately one week each) over the course of 12 months.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 plus years related experience in selling and/or servicing
- Knowledge of all aspects of sales process
- Detailed, expert-level knowledge on assigned set of solutions
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Persuasiveness and sales-closing abilities
- Ability to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven account management success
- Automotive industry experience preferred