Sales Account Executive - Rentsys Recovery Services
See Application Instructions Below for Job Locations
The Disaster Recovery Sales Account Executive opportunity is a high profile position involving face-to-face and phone interaction with officers and key decision-makers within the prospective customer's organization. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in a competitive sales environment with a good understanding of the disaster recovery business. Successful candidates will be motivated and proactive in developing both new customer accounts and new solution configurations based on customer needs.
Responsibilities include contact and qualification of new accounts through phone contact, face-to-face meetings, industry events and tradeshows. Also, continued education on existing and future corporate recovery products, services and industry technology. Duties also include communication with and management of existing accounts with a focus on further developing their education of our services, managing their existing recovery plans and ensuring their satisfaction levels with our company and development of strategic recovery plan proposals.
Hands-on with other associates. Some training classes in the College Station, TX office.
- Minimum 2 years competitive, business-to-business sales experience
- Some knowledge and experience in the Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity industry (preferred)
- Strong verbal (both phone and face-to-face) and written communication skills
- Ability to present your ideas one-on-one and in front of small to medium-sized groups
- Proven ability to listen and develop effective solutions to customer needs
- Possess an out-going, proactive, aggressive and competitive attitude
- Must be energetic, self-motivated and extremely comfortable identifying new customers through cold-calling and face-to-face
- Ability to use logical thinking and sound reasoning to make effective decisions
- Effective time management skills and the ability to handle change in a rapidly developing industry
- Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Excel and Microsoft® Outlook experience required