Experience a New Way to Manage Your Sales Process
It's Time to Enhance Your Sales Department
Visit the Reynolds booth and experience a new way to manage your sales process. You'll see solutions that enhance the process and deliver functionality only possible with a comprehensive Retail Management System. Your sales team will be more efficient from the moment a lead is generated to the moment the deal is ready for F&I.
You will experience...
- A comprehensive CRM system that offers streamlined lead management and robust reporting.
- A mobile application that provides feedback and training to your sales staff while helping to enforce the sales process.
- A digital negotiation tool that enhances the customer experience by easily communicating deal expectations to the sales manager while the salesperson stays with the customer.
Visit us at booth #1012. Register today using promo code SAVE100 to save $100 off current registration rates.
From Online to In-Store: Continuing the Digital Experience
Session Time: Tuesday, October 16, 10:05-10:55 AM PDT
You may have an attractive digital process that gets customers into your store, but what happens when they get there? Can you satisfy their digital-experience needs? This session will teach you how to build and master a seamless transition from the first interaction on your website to each continuous interaction throughout your entire sales process and beyond.
3 Key Takeaways:
- Recognize a true digital automotive retail environment.
- Realize the potential impact a digital dealership has on the customer base and increased profits.
- Evaluate your own dealership's digital experience.
You will also review a digital evaluation form to help you identify your dealership's digital strengths and weaknesses.
This session will move your dealership from working 30 years in the past to working in the future of automotive retailing.
Meet the presenter
Matt Clark has been with Reynolds Consulting Services since 2004. He is accomplished in e-Commerce, internet, CRM process, sales process, and digital marketing consulting. Matt worked with major OEMs in a consultative role designing, implementing, and training dealership and OEM personnel in e-business processes nationwide. He was instrumental in designing processes for CRM solutions and he has over 14 years of automotive retail experience, including positions such as general sales manager, BDC manager, internet manager, and sales professional.