The Latest Trends in Accessory Sales
More than 80 percent of accessory purchases are made in the first 120 days of vehicle ownership. This puts dealerships in a prime position to present accessories and capture that additional profit during the actual vehicle sale. What is that additional profit? In 2017, AddOnAuto users averaged $486 in profit per accessory customer.
What you'll learn from the report
- Purchase trends including market, vehicle, and demographics.
- Top accessories consumers are purchasing.
- Which accessories are the most profitable.
- Top accessorized vehicle models.
- How you can start capturing your share of the accessory market.