- 2-3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous marketing collateral, email marketing and copyright experience
- Knowledge of brand management
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop is not essential but preferred
Our associates receive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer company contributions to your HSA, 6% match on 401(k), and a work/life balance with paid time off. At our Dayton office, you can take advantage of our great training programs and facility amenities, including onsite dining, onsite medical center, and our fitness center. We also offer a wide variety of sports and social leagues to participate in after work, along with volunteering initiatives through our Associate Foundation.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.