Position description:The Naked Lime Marketing (NLM) Brand Marketing Supervisor is responsible for guiding and growing the awareness, positive reputation, and demand for Naked Lime Marketing solutions to our target market (auto dealerships). This supervisor position has direct reports with whom the supervisor would work to complete brand projects, initiatives, launches, and regularly occurring responsibilities to aid and assist with company-wide growth.
In this role, you will work with a number of internal teams, including sales, product and customer support, as well as external vendors. You will support our sales organization by developing and executing campaigns, messaging, and strategies to build demand for Naked Lime Marketing and accomplish a shared vision and goals.
If you are an outgoing individual looking for a position to utilize your marketing, communication, and leadership skills, this is the job for you!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Growth and development of direct reports
- Creating vision on team structure, organization, and assignment of responsibilities and work
- Website content and co-management
- Event messaging and presentation management
- Targeted digital marketing campaign management
- Demand generation based on full buying funnel, including messaging, and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of Marketing Experience
- Effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategy is a plus
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.