Position description:Reynolds and Reynolds is seeking motivated and hard-working Advertising Account Manager Trainees to join our growing team. As an Advertising Account Manager Trainee, you will enroll in our 12 month sales training program. This program is comprised of both field based and classroom style training. The classroom training is located at our award winning Reynolds University in Dayton, OH. Every month you will travel to Dayton for 1-2 weeks of courses covering a variety of topics, including dealership operations, sales techniques, and negotiation skills. When you are not in Dayton, you will be working with your assigned Sales Mentor in the field, observing the sales process and assisting them on their calls. You will also be given the opportunity to travel with our customer service and installation teams to enhance your knowledge of our products. During the 12 months of training, you can expect to travel up to 80% of the time. Starting salary for this position is $60,000 per year.
Once you complete the training program, you will relocate to an assigned territory and become a Sales Professional. Relocation assistance to this new territory will be provided by the company. You will then be responsible for achieving designated monthly and annual quotas by selling an assigned set of Reynolds products and services. Our products and services are specifically targeted to the automotive industry and include high-end software solutions, marketing services, printed business forms and promotional products. As a Sales Professional, you will sell to both new and existing customers in your assigned territory. As a Sales Professional (and Trainee) you will have a home office and will be provided a company car, laptop, cell phone, and other office equipment.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a health saving account
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good time management skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel (overnight) up to 80% during training
- Willing to relocate after successful completion of the training program
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.