Position description:At Gubagoo, an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, we are looking for an Entry Level Python Software Development Engineer to join our team. Working in the QA team, within the engineering group, you will be responsible for implementing automated solutions designed to validate Gubagoo’s automotive conversational commerce platform and virtual retailing product.
You will work as part of the development team to create automated test strategies and implement tests. By applying software engineering best practices, you will ensure continuous improvement in the software development process. In order to better understand requirements, identify possible issues and facilitate rapid test development, collaboration will take place with product owners, development, and design teams. You will follow industry standard application testing techniques and practices as well as analyze automated test results and reports. As issues are identified, you will report them to the engineering team and follow-up
regarding their resolution. A Test Strategy will be established in order to elevate the team skills toward an Automation mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Python development
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, Appium, or similar tools (preferred)
- Experience with issue tracking tools such as Jira (preferred)
- Familiarity with test management tools, such as TestRail (preferred)
- Experience in an agile development environment (preferred)
- Understanding of Chrome Dev Tools (preferred)
- Previous experience developing automation test cases (preferred)
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.