- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business and/or applicable experience is strongly preferred
- 3 years or experience in project management, SDLC methodologies (Agile), data specification writing, XML, solution testing or business requirements and analysis
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint and similar tools
- Experience in automotive finance preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to propose creative solutions
- Experience developing test cases and executing testing for both web and desktop applications
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.