Position description:As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for providing high level customer support to approximately 50-70 automotive dealerships in a defined area. Functioning as a consultant, you will be responsible for providing excellent support for our products and ensuring that our customers are using the software that they purchased to their full potential. You will provide both on-site and video conference support to customers (roughly a 50/50 split throughout the month).
Customer Service Representatives work from a home office and will be provided a company car, cell phone, tablet, and printer/scanner equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Good driving record
- Ability to travel (overnight) up to 25%
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.