Position description:As an Entry-Level DevOps Site Reliability Engineer, you will join a team responsible for continuous improvement and support of customer facing products. Responsibilities will include collecting system requirements; improving existing tools and processes through scripting and automation; and building, deploying, testing, and supporting systems in lab environments and production datacenters. In the pursuit of these responsibilities, you will work closely with IT, Development, and Product Management teams across the business.
Training for this position will be offered in a team-oriented hands-on instructional environment with a mentor. There will be daily tasks for completion and internal courses to be completed throughout your training. The courses available will include common network and server technologies and will also cover operations, engineering, and development responsibilities that are company specific. In addition we have available a curated library of books and instructional videos for self-paced study.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, CIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with virtualization, scripting and automation, server hardware, and/or network communications desired
- Experience with both Windows and Linux server operating systems preferred
- Preferred programming and scripting languages include: SQL, PowerShell, Python, Bash, C/C++, C#
- Preferred industry standard certifications include: A+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, CCNA, MCSA
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.