In the position, your specific job functions will include: reviewing, negotiating and drafting customer, vendor, and other agreements; coordinating sophisticated litigation strategies with outside litigation counsel; advising on current legal matters and developments with the law; advocating on behalf of the company in customer disputes; providing general support to the company’s sales and operations departments; assisting with human resources and other employee matters; and other legal matters facing the company. This position requires travel up to 25% of the time and will be based out of our facility in Houston, Texas.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence from an accredited law school
- Currently licensed to practice law in the United States, preferably in the State of Texas or Ohio
- Prefer 5 years of experience in a law firm or as in-house counsel in a corporate setting
- Possess exceptional legal reasoning, writing and contract drafting abilities, as well as strong negotiating and independent decision-making skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with executive and associate level employees both orally and in writing
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.