As a Commercial Installation Technician, you will be responsible for configuring, installing and supporting the Reynolds Integrated Telephone System (RITS). In this role you will consult with clients to determine their installation needs, conduct site surveys to prepare for the RITS install, and discuss any other elements that need to be taken into consideration. You will work alongside the team to determine the infrastructure design for each individual client based on their network. Some of your specific duties will include; determining the quantity and configuration of equipment, packing/transporting equipment, installing telecommunications equipment, and maintaining operations of the telephony system at client sites.
- Ability to travel at least 50%; while earning travel benefits for personal use
- Previous troubleshooting and decision making skills are a plus
- CCNA, A+, Networking, and Phone systems skills are a plus
- Customer and/or field service experience is a plus
- Technical documentation skills are a plus