Our .NET developers are responsible for working with the development team to deliver complex technical solutions to support organizational growth. We are looking for someone who is capable of supporting comprehensive, complex enterprise solutions. You will assist in application delivery using standard SDLC (software development life cycle) for application enhancements, fixes, and system integrations.
- Willingness to work with various new infrastructure technologies
- Responsible for the support and administration of web service based applications
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards
- Assist with documenting new application development standards
- Build and execute test plans and scripts as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to development team members.
- Partner with the Development Manager in analyzing, estimating, and assigning work
- 8+ years of C# professional development experience
- Experience in Designing application database and performance turning SQL server
- Experience in various web services and architectures as well as designing and architecting applications
- Skilled in using Visual studio and SQL server management studio
- Experience in Web Development and in developing and understanding web services
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.