As an Outside Sales Account Manager, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of Reynolds’ solutions at automotive dealerships within your territory. You will serve as the subject matter expert for our core software solutions, ERA and POWER, and be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our current customers as well as finding new accounts. In addition, you will work closely with area sales specialists to drive market share growth and show how our suite of solutions can help car dealerships deliver superior results. In this role, you are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. You will also be provided with an iPad, iPhone, laptop and home office equipment.
Our training consists of time with experienced representatives in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete six different courses at Reynolds University throughout your first year. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training on our Dealership Retail Management System.
- 3+ years related experience
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelors preferred but not required
- Persuasiveness and sales-closing abilities
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong presentation skills