Xpressdocs, an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, is seeking a Print Production Scheduler to join their team! By planning, organizing, and controlling print production output you will ensure that all projects are completed on schedule and within budget. You will be responsible for a variety of production control duties including, but not limited to: analyzing and planning production requirements, making decisions and recommendations regarding equipment, evaluating outsourcing needs, creating PO’s, preparing and maintaining records of reported production, and documenting and implementing standard operating procedures. Maintaining effective communication in this role is essential both in coordination with departments and vendors as well as keeping line management updated on current schedules and program changes.
- Extensive experience with production, printing, and mailing processes and procedures
- Understanding of quality systems and standards as well as business and management principles
- Knowledge of USPS, FedEx, and internal shipping
- Familiarity with production machines and tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required