Reynolds and Reynolds is seeking a motivated and hard-working Sales Representative Trainee to join our growing team. The goal of this position is to prepare you for your own sales territory in our Marketing and Business Solutions team. Reynolds provides over 5,000 different types of promotional, branded, and printed business solutions to the automotive dealership market.
Once you complete the training period, you will relocate to an open sales territory and begin building and developing relationships with both existing and new customers. If you are ready to join the exciting and rewarding career path of outside sales, with opportunities for travel, training, unlimited earning potential, and growth, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Trainee, you will enroll in our world class training that includes on-the-job training in your training territory as well as classroom style workshops. The workshops cover training on products, processes, sales skills, and automotive dealership operations. Through the on-the-job training, you will assist your mentor in all aspects of the sales cycle within various accounts and territories.
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License
- Ability to travel to the United States for training
- Willing to relocate within Canada to an assigned territory, upon completion of training
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to schedule time effectively
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships