- Partner with management and team to determine training needs for internal and external clients.
- Provide guidance and support to clients on business process improvement and best practices during implementation in order to ensure high success and client adoption of the software.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout implementation and for designated clients post implementation.
- Follow installation and implementation standards, project plans, and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the implementation process.
- Conduct training sessions with clients as a part of implementation process.
- Exchange routine information with members of setup, implementation, and support team, including priorities, timeliness and issues as they arise.
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work independently and as a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills and comfortable working on the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.