Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our Business Development Center. Our superior software solutions, award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry over the last 150 years. As an Account Manager within our Business Development Center, you will be a Reynolds solutions expert that drives and achieves specific sales goals and market share growth for an assigned set of products. You will also partner with our field-based sales associates to maximize sales with our customers nationwide. If you are interested in a sales career with unlimited earning potential, apply today!
Training consists of time with your mentor in the Business Development Center, online courses, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth product training. You will be given progress checkpoint tests throughout your training that will identify areas for improvement and to ensure you are on the right track.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 years related sales experience
- Proven account management success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present virtually in a Skype/WebEx/Television type format is preferred
- Auto industry experience preferred, but not required
- Periodic travel may be required