Xpressdocs, an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, is looking for a Digital Press Operator to run our W-7250 digital press in our Fort Worth, Texas office. You will be responsible for all facets of production including, but not limited to: pulling appropriate paper stock, make ready of machine, color match and consistency, and production runs. You will monitor the process to ensure print quality and recognize when adjustment are necessary, identifying any errors at the earliest stage possible. In addition you will complete relevant paperwork associated with jobs, handle preventative maintenance of the machine, and perform other necessary housekeeping tasks as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in operating HP Indigo presses
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- HP Indigo Training Certifications a plus
- Ability to multitask while operating the HP W-7250
- Ability to work 7:30 PM – 6:00 AM, Monday – Thursday