Xpressdocs, an affiliate Reynolds and Reynolds, is seeking a Product Marketing Specialist to assist with the development and execution of strategies that generate demand with our new and existing client base. This position will assist with managing Xpressdocs existing product portfolio as well as working cross-functionally to get new products off the ground. You will partner with operations, sales, and stake holders to understand product specifications, identify client needs, and communicate new product features. You will partner with senior level associates to manage the full range of the product life cycle process and identify new product opportunities. In addition, you will develop product training materials and selling points for our products and work with our design team to create promotional collateral. If you are looking for a challenging, high profile position working for innovative company, this is the job for you!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in a related role
- Strategic thinker with superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience growing product performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing projects in a CRM, Microsoft Dynamics preferred