Naked Lime Marketing, a division of Reynolds and Reynolds, is known for the custom strategies our teams create and execute for our clients throughout the automotive marketing industry. While we love being famous, we need more team members than ever to maintain our high level of customer service as we grow. We are currently seeking an experienced digital marketing professional to join our team as a Tactical Marketing Analyst.
When you join our team as an analyst, you’ll be part of our Tactical Team that ensures the accuracy and quality of deliverables. This means that it’s up to you to manage social media postings across several platforms, create and optimize paid advertising campaigns, and improve website value and functionality. Our customers are the core of our business, and we are always transparent with them about our results. You will utilize analytics for client reports and use them to make informed decisions across Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and more. You and your teammates will work in sync to implement account improvements and opportunities for your clients. As a team, we all monitor the ever-changing world of digital marketing, so you will always be as educated and prepared as possible about what needs done to achieve success.
Naked Lime promotes a team-first mentality where we work hard for our clients, act with integrity, and celebrate achievements and growth. If you’re able to manage multiple projects at once, use data to make informed decisions, have experience managing paid advertising campaigns, and have good interpersonal skills, you are poised for success in the Tactical Marketing Analyst position at Naked Lime!
Responsibilities include: Ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables, Create and optimize paid advertising campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, Social Media planning and posting for clients, and Create and design webpages and blogs, Cross-channel marketing strategy implementation
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Past experience in digital marketing preferred
- In-depth knowledge of paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords and Bing Ads), retargeting, and social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more)
- Technically capable, good communicator, and desires to improve processes
- Skilled in prioritization and time management
- HTML/CSS knowledge a plus