As the Entry Level Data Conversion Analyst, you will be converting customer data from competitive databases to Reynolds databases. You will also complete migration of customer data from one Reynolds hardware platform to another. This involves maintaining a good working relationship with customers throughout the conversion or migration process to ensure quality results. You will also be supporting remote and field-based trainers and field engineers on the conversion and migration processes. Through this, you will develop a good working knowledge of competitive products, keep abreast of enhancements to the Reynolds product lines as well as develop knowledge of system environment, integration, and system connectivity for different product lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field; open to entry-level candidates
- Knowledge of C and MS SQL Server preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to establish goals, set priorities and multi-task is a must
- Good communication skills
- Must have a flexible work schedule with ability to periodically work evenings or weekends