Position description:In this entry level position you will have the opportunity to start your IT career working in a state of the art Datacenter at one of the largest computer software firms serving the automotive retail industry. On the job training is part of this position as well as opportunities for advancement into other areas of IT.
Your responsibilities will include monitoring and troubleshooting our network and server infrastructure, monitoring and testing of data center critical electrical infrastructure, performing physical cabling and equipment installs, and doing base loads and configuration of both network and server infrastructure. You will also be responsible for handling backup and restore processes for critical systems.
You will be responsible for communicating Datacenter events to relevant departments and escalating issues to on call personnel. This position offers multiple career path opportunities including Desktop Support, Network/Server Administration and Engineering, and Information Security.
We are looking for IT associates who are responsible, dependable, and committed to building a long-term career with us. You must be a self-starter and goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED with personal or professional IT experience or pursuing a degree in the Information Technology field.
- Highly motivated to take advantage of and seek out opportunities to learn
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Outgoing, team oriented and goal driven
- Professional, strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for a long term career in an Information Technology field
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.