Position description:As the Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of traditional clerical tasks which will include, but are not limited to, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, planning department events, and tracking and organizing information. In addition you will be required to prepare reports and complete assigned projects. This position requires professionalism and confidence as you will work closely with management and other internal teams. If you are looking for a fast paced position where you can really make an impact then this is the position for you!
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's preferred
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Experience in an administrative role preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and time management skills