As the Consulting Coordinator, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments for our Business Consultants. This role will require you to contact the car dealerships directly in order to schedule the appointments for the consulting team. You will also assist the Business Consultants as they contact you requesting information; this will require the ability to multitask and change direction quickly. Other responsibilities will include: reporting information accurately and efficiently, maintaining client lists for the consultants, participating in monthly conference calls, and various data entry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working over the phone
- Ability to multitask and change tasks quickly