Reynolds and Reynolds Ltd. is looking for experienced bilingual sales professionals to join our sales team. Our superior solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
As a Bilingual Outside Sales Representative on our Document Services team, you will be responsible for selling our products, which includes over 5,000 different types of printed forms and promotional items to the automotive market, including business forms, license plate frames, banners, and much more.
As a Bilingual Document Sales Specialist, you will drive and achieve set sales goals by managing the relationships with existing customers in a specific territory as well as establishing new business. In this role, you will handle all aspects of the sales process from lead generation to sales closing. You are eligible to receive a company car for both business and personal use. In addition, you will be provided a company cell phone, laptop, and home office equipment.
Our training consists of product and sales training both on-the-job in your territory, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction at Reynolds University, our award-winning internal learning institution in Dayton, Ohio. You will complete different courses at Reynolds University throughout your first year. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, negotiations, dealership operations, and in-depth print product training.
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years related experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Strong team player with persuasive communication skills and selling style
- Able to travel extensively, with some overnight travel
- Able to travel to the United States for company-paid training
- Automotive industry experience is a plus (Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Internet Sales Manager, or F&I Manager)