Reynolds and Reynolds is seeking a Sales Representative to join our growing Marketing and Business Solutions team. Reynolds provides over 5,000 different types of promotional, branded, and printed business solutions to the automotive dealership market.
You will drive and achieve sales goals by building and developing relationships with both existing and new customers within your specific sales territory. In this role, you will handle all aspects of the sales process from lead generation to sales closing and account management.
Our world class training consists of product and sales training both on-the-job in your territory and classroom style workshops. The workshops cover training on products, process, sales skills, and automotive dealership operations.
- Fluent in French and English
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years outside sales experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Ability to travel to the United States for training
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to schedule time effectively
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships