Position description:$11.00 PER HOUR | CAN WORK UP TO 29 HOURS PER WEEK
Do you deliver exceptional customer service? Do you enjoy problem solving, critical thinking, and working on a team? If so, then we have an opportunity in our customer support department that will provide you with exceptional training, experience and will also allow you to meet and network with other professionals throughout the company. Reynolds and Reynolds prides itself in delivering award-winning customer service and support. As a Customer Service Intern, you will help maintain this reputation by providing excellent phone-based support to both internal and external customers that have issues or questions pertaining to our solutions. We are open to all majors for this position since superior training will be provided. Upon graduation, Reynolds and Reynolds is interested in providing permanent full-time opportunities to interns that are successful in this role! Interested? Please apply today!!!
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Available to work 20-29 hours per week
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think critically, analytically, and problem solve
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment