In the Technical Support role, you will work with customers and field engineers that use Reynolds and Reynolds solutions to troubleshoot technical and networking issues. This could involve terminals, printers, modems, networking equipment, routers, wireless LAN equipment, and fiber optic equipment. Problem solving will be done via phone calls, email, and hands-on training.
You will also have opportunities to test new equipment prior to public release and to write troubleshooting manuals with diagrams to increase efficiency among our support team. You will be familiarizing yourself with new technology in our industry. If you enjoy technical problem solving and helping others, this position is for you!
- Technical experience, professional or personal
- Technical inclination and/or interest
- Troubleshooting skills
- PC software/hardware skills
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic
- Customer service or strong communication skills
- Phone support or technical writing experience
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Networking experience, a plus
- VoIP experience, a plus
- Technical certifications (MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, A+), a plus