- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience configuring and supporting Cisco network devices preferred
- CCNA/CCNP certifications or equivalent experience a plus
- Linux and Windows sever experience preferred
- MCSA/MCSE certifications or equivalent experience a plus
- Python or PowerShell scripting experience a plus
Our associates receive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer company contributions to your HSA, 6% match on 401(k), and a work/life balance with paid time off. At our Houston office, you can take advantage of our great training programs and facility amenities, including onsite dining, and onsite medical center. We also offer a wide variety of sports and social leagues to participate in after work, along with volunteering initiatives through our Associate Foundation.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
* Don't have a resume handy? Email this job for future submission.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds is an equal opportunity employer.