As a Network Analyst, you will be responsible for the maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of the Reynolds Integrated Telephone System (RITS). Our telephony system is used in automotive dealerships around the country and this role will allow you to experience and develop dynamic troubleshooting, problem solving and customer service skills. Your duties would include evaluating and troubleshooting computer systems, voice and data networks, proprietary software, and peripheral hardware. You could also have the opportunity to advance into testing PC/Server hardware and networking appliances, creating/modifying technical documentation, evaluating new devices for use with RITS, or developing hardware testing and production processes.
- PC troubleshooting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer networking and phone systems experience, a plus
- Customer service or field service experience, a plus
- Technical documentation skills, a plus
- CCNA or A+ certifications, a plus